- is PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The OPEN HIGHWAY MUSIC FESTIVAL U.S. SOY PREMIER PATIO (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on TUESDAY, JULY 12 AT 11 A.M. CT and ends on FRIDAY, JULY 22 AT 11:59 P.M. CT (the \”Promotion Period\”).The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is United Soybean Board (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of THE UNITED STATES who are TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE who have purchased on-line tickets to the July 29-30, 2022 Open Highway Music Festival (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants warrant that they meet the above-referenced eligibility requirements, release the Sponsor and Administrator from all liability for any claims that arise out of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to claims for negligence and breach of contract, and agree to a media release of photos captured at the Festival for traditional and social media publicity.
3. PRIZES: There will be thirty (30) total winners for this contest with fifteen (15) winners on Friday, July 29 and fifteen (15) winners on Saturday, July 30. Contestants may specify their availability if they’d like to enter to win prizes for Friday, July 29, Saturday, July 30, or both Friday, July 29 and Saturday, July 30 based on their ticket. Contests who win will only be selected for one day of prizes and access to the U.S. Soy Premier Patio, which will be specified by the Sponsor. Each winner will receive the following services and items for themselves and a friend on one specified day of the festival, including:
- Two (2) lanyard passes to bypass the festival entrance line and gain entry to the U.S. Soy Premier Patio
- Early entry to the festival, U.S. Soy Premier Patio and its provided furniture and device charging stations, starting 1.5 hours prior to start time
- Complimentary food and beverages during pre-event party at U.S. Soy Premier Patio
- One gift bag per winner and one per guest
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize is $150 for the winner and their guest. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to Festival attendees. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://openhighwaymusic.com/sweepstakes.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
No purchase is necessary by an Entrant to enter the sweepstakes. An Entrant’s purchase will not improve the individual’s chances of winning.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about TWO BUSINESS DAYS after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately FOUR (4) HOURS after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within THREE BUSINESS DAYS of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to OPEN HIGHWAY MUSIC FESTIVAL at [email protected] Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than Sunday, July 31, 2022 after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. SPONSOR: United Soybean Board
16305 Swingley Ridge Road, Suite 150
Chesterfield, MO 63017
ADMINISTRATOR: Open Highway Music Festival, [email protected]
There are countless ways to play a part in this year's festival as an individual, brand, or organization. Tap below to learn more & apply to be a part of this year's #1 Independent Festival in St. Louis!
JFE Brand Partners
Email: [email protected]